Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want to learn how to pole dance... but I feel silly. Am I too short?

I%26#039;m a 21 year-old female... 105 pounds and 4%26#039;10 3/4%26quot; tall. I%26#039;m very short. I%26#039;ve been wanting to learn how to pole dance (for my SO%26#039;s and own entertainment/exercise purposes only) because I love the moves and it looks like something I would really get into. I%26#039;m very interested in it.





I am very athletic... I play a lot of soccer and run every day... and I am very flexible... but I am also sort of RIGID. I%26#039;m not very fluid or graceful in my movements... I%26#039;m also very short. My legs are not long and slender like a dancer%26#039;s... They%26#039;re toned but short and stocky...





So I am afraid of looking and feeling silly and rigid. Is my build going to be a major issue in learning how to pole dance? Or am I just being insecure? If it is still possible for me to learn, how can I be more fluid in my movements and more confident in my rather short body and little legs??? =/





Good idea... or should I pursue something else?





Thanks
I want to learn how to pole dance... but I feel silly. Am I too short?
You would be good at it. They now have portable poles you can get at the hardware store.

No comments:

Post a Comment