Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cute songs for a kiddie camp for cheer??!! HELP!!?

alright i have to help my friend think of a dance to teach to little kids like hmmm...up to 9 or 10 maybe and she%26#039;S IN CHARGE AND ITS FOR TOMORROW!! Anyone know any cute songs for the littel girls to dance to besides %26quot;girls just wanna have fun.%26quot; And i you can where are some good websites to find some cheer/dance moves thats not complicated cause this is for little girls and its just so,ething fun for them to do. Please help! Thanks,


dani
Cute songs for a kiddie camp for cheer??!! HELP!!?
i taught a dance thing for little kids and they loved hannah montana, high school musical, and aly %26amp; aj.





:)
Cute songs for a kiddie camp for cheer??!! HELP!!?
These are my abosolute FAVORITE songs for camp:


The P is for party


The A is for all night


The R is for rhythm


And the T is for tonight


The Y is for you


And you know what to do


So let鈥檚 partyyyyyyy


Don鈥檛 let your mama know


Partyyyyyyy


Cause she won鈥檛 let you go


Partyyyyyy


All right all right all right all right





Bubble Gum


1. My mommy gave me a penny


She told me to buy Good and Plenty


But I didn鈥檛 buy Good and Plenty


INSTEAD


I bought bubble-gum.





Chorus:


Ba umpa umpa bubble gum,


Ba umpa umpa bubble gum





2. My mommy gave me a nickel


She told me to buy a pickle


But I didn鈥檛 buy a pickle


INSTEAD


I bought bubble gum


Chorus





3. My mommy gave me a dime


She told me to buy a lime


But I didn鈥檛 buy a lime


INSTEAD


I bought bubble-gum


Chorus





4. My mommy gave me a quarter


She told me to buy spring water


But I didn鈥檛 buy spring water


INSTEAD


I bought bubble-gum


Chorus





5. My mommy gave me a dollar


She told me to buy a collar


But I didn鈥檛 buy a collar


INSTEAD


I bought bubble-gum


Chorus





6. My mommy gave me a large sum


She told me to buy some bubble-gum


AND-SO


I bought bubble-gum!





those are just a few

No comments:

Post a Comment