Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Does this make any sense to you?

Okay so I had dance practice today (on a sunday! wtf) and when I got there everyone was working on their showcase routines. So I had nothing done yet while everyone else was almost finished. So my instructor brought me into a seprate room and demanded to see what I had done so far.. which was nothing. She started freaking out at me and slammed the door and came back FOUR HOURS later and demanded to see what I had. She is driving me crazy! Then she knew that I was pissed off at her and she said %26quot;Look Kieran, you are all fantastic dancers, but the reason that I push YOU so much harder than anyone else out there is because you have it in you to be the best.%26quot; If she thinks that I can be the best then why does she make me HATE going there?





I am really pissed off. I respect her a lot but I just can%26#039;t stand it.
Does this make any sense to you?
It is true that dance teachers have to push you hard. I think she said that to you at the end is maybe cuz she doesn%26#039;t want you to quit. I%26#039;m not sure.
Does this make any sense to you?
All of the best dance teachers push that hard. The worst thing that could happen to you is if she totally lost interest in working with you. That would mean that she does not care about your progress.





I have been pushed, pinched, hit with a cane, and had a chair thrown at me. All of this allowed me to progress to the professional level.





Hang in there kid. It sounds like she might know what she is talking about.





Best Regards,
Reply:your dance teacher is only doing this because she sees potential in you. if she stopped yelling at you or never gave you corrections, that means she doesnt care. she wants youto succeed and try your hardest because she sees a ton of potential in you. trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment