Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I really want to learn to SALSA dance, but is this lame?

I can%26#039;t find anyone who is interested in going. I don%26#039;t know how to salsa. There%26#039;s this one club that has a Salsa night I think every other week. They start the party at 10, and they give free salsa lessons at 9. I don%26#039;t have anyone to go with, so I%26#039;d have to go by myself. Is it lame to go to the lessons or to go to the real thing at 10 o%26#039;clock alone?





Honest answers or suggestions please. Thanks to all.
I really want to learn to SALSA dance, but is this lame?
just go for it cuz salsa rocks
I really want to learn to SALSA dance, but is this lame?
my sis brings me to the free lessons nearly every time i go with her to salsa and she has been dancing for years. most of the clubs around here do the same thing with the lesson first, then the open dancing. i am nervous dancing with strangers, but i have a blast every time. just go and have fun- salsa is a great social dance and i absolutely love it, regardless of how terrible i am at it on any given evening. go to the lesson, learn or refresh on the dance moves, and then have fun when the party starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment