Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I hate normal people!!! who hates them too?

I totally hate them. i just cannot stand these people. They always looking for someone to make fun of just to make themselves look better. Some normal people CAN be smart, funny, talented, good looking, but they are just so NASTY, RUDE, and MEAN!!!!!! Some of the can do normal things such as:Go shopping,dating, playings sports, hanging out with friends, going to a party, playing instruments, singing, dancing,acting, activities such as college, school, camping, outdoors hiking, racing, gymnastics, sking, swiming and ALL the things that people can are considered %26quot;normal%26quot;. I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
I hate normal people!!! who hates them too?
normal sucks!
I hate normal people!!! who hates them too?
I don%26#039;t know any %26quot;normal%26quot; people, just a few who think they%26#039;re %26quot;normal%26quot;, which, %26quot;normally%26quot; indicates that they are anything but %26quot;normal%26quot;.

No comments:

Post a Comment